Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year, No Resolutions

Long time since my last post - simultaneously a sign of being busy and even having some other distractions; there is life beyond the net after all.

So I hope all(!) my faithful readers don't mind my wishing them a belated Merry Christmas (or equivalent) and a Happy New Year (if you happen to be using the same calendar as I do). Here's to a better 2007 than 2006.

High point of 2006: breaking 100 at golf for the first time. Low point: Grampy's abrupt demise. What will 2007 have in store? No resolutions, that's for sure, keep on flying by the seat of my pants for the moment.

As for the faithful, that's Jorge, Bev, Eme and sundry lurkers from Faro and Alhos Vedros (Telepac) or Carnaxide (Optimus), I hope I can find something minimally interesting to write about. Had plenty of ideas over the holiday season, but too much to do to sit at the computer and write. We'll see...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Esperemos que recuperes o ânimo para escreveres mais posts.

Um abraço de um leitor assíduo quando pode