Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Volvo C30

I went to see the new Volvo C30 yesterday, at Volvo in Sacavém. The decision was easy - choose something else!

The plastics are hard and cheap-looking, the boot is tiny, the boot cover is a rag cheaper than a beach towel and the price is ridiculous. The only positive thing I can say is that it will sit four adults.



The salesman didn't help. We went at lunchtime, and he obviously hadn't eaten. He was surly and uncommunicative. "What are the competitors to this car?", I asked. "Audi A3 and BMW series 1." came the reply. I managed to stifle a laugh. There is absolutely nothing in common between an Audi A3 and this feeble effort, except the price. He has to be joking.

So don't buy it, that's my recommendation. Worse! Don't even bother to go and look.

No comments: