Friday, June 16, 2006

Harry Birthday

P'ra Inglês Ver is one year old today.

I'm not sure if 96 posts with 816 visitors is good or bad, because I didn't define any objectives when I started. I have tried to resist writing posts with the specific objective of getting more visitors but, as a result, have tended to wander in No Man's Land. Categorising the posts is also not easy, especially as I haven't used tags.

It has been a chore at times, close to making me give up, and a passion at others - thanks to Mr Constâncio. So it's onwards, to year 2, at least until I get bored or people stop visiting. I will deal with visitors, tracking software and other blogging tools sometime soon, but now its off to finish another book for this weekend's review...

Powered By Qumana

2 comments:

Éme said...

Better late than never...a portuguese costume.
Happy Birthday, Harry.
Never mind the number of posts or clients as long as you are confortable, as they say these days...

bev trayner said...

Hooray!

And don't stop!!