Saturday, October 06, 2007

Slow Food

There are only two possible reasons for me continuing to frequent the McDonald's at Seixal service area - I'm more charitable than I would appear to the readers of this blog, or I'm an idiot.

The service is chronically slow, the prices higher than normal, the staff disinterested and often not all products are available. But still I stopped there today, thinking that we could save five minutes over going into Rio Sul shopping centre for the same meal. Wrong!

There were no burgers ready and the "Too Bacon" special was not available. As for the "Too Cheese", avoid it at all costs. For me it was "Too (much) Mayonnaise" - yuck.

So if you're on the A2, looking for a quick lunch, get off at Fogueteiro and go to Rio Sul, for better service and a wider choice.

No comments: