Saturday, November 26, 2005

Netcabo - quality or not?

Having been woken by Netcabo's advertising on SIC Notícias over a long period, claiming that Netcabo is the best ISP in Portugal, I was surprised to hear that the above Diário de Notícias survey stated the opposite.

Shame it's not possible to get the details online. The link doesn't work. Couldn't be because the DN site is hosted on a Portugal Telecom server, could it?

Looking at the practical aspects, what is the percentage of internet users who have ever changed ISP? It's hardly practical to compare your only experience. I have used four ISPs, two of which PT group. I now use Oni ADSL, which is very good and the best of the four. I will shortly be changing to Netcabo, not because I want to but because I have no choice. Watch this space for feedback.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've used Netcabo before and I must say it was a bad experience. Well, its a fast connection but it lacks security. So, my advice is keep that Norton updated. Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Luto com o Tempo, que me não dá tempo, para em oportuno tempo vos visitar.
Por isso venho, reconhecidamente, agradecer aos que passam e comentam nos meus blogs.
Também quero saudar os que, talvez como eu, não tenham tempo para me visitar.

Abraços para todos

Éme said...

Hi Harry,

Netcabo is shit.
I have an offer to use Clix?
Any feedback?

Cheers

M