Sunday, July 03, 2005

Helping the Victims

According to SIC Notícias, victims who go to Portuguese police stations will be attended in private rooms, to avoid having to lay bare their ordeal in front of all other people waiting for attention.

Hopefully this concept will be extended to other public services, such as the tax offices, so that people who are victims of the poorly functioning systems and badly trained staff could be saved the ordeal of discussing their private life in front of the waiting throng.

Somehow I think not.....

2 comments:

Vinesh said...

Hi buddy. Thanks for being the first to comment on my new blog.

I don't know anything about your country Portugal. But I'm sure I'll learn something interesting from your site :-)

Cheers!!

Éme said...

Hello Harry,

Thank's for visiting.

My blog will be very helpfull to you if you wish to show the third world capacities of the portuguese people.

We will never change, that's for sure.

But is that wright or wrong?

You decide.

Best regards

Éme